Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this insightful episode, you’ll discover the four biggest marketing mistakes dental practice owners often make. One of the key issues is their need for more understanding of the dental buyer’s journey and how patients find and choose a dentist. With technology and evolving consumer behaviors, traditional dentistry has transformed, and practices must adapt accordingly. Unfortunately, many practice owners overlook this critical aspect and continue to waste money on invisible PPO cheques. To add to the challenges, the average dental practice in the US only converts a third of new patient calls into booked appointments. To avoid this, mastering SEO for organic traffic and awareness in your area is critical.
- 00:01:27 – What are the 4 biggest mistakes practice owners make from a marketing standpoint?
- 00:04:35 – Why understanding the Dental Buyer’s Journey is essential?
- 00:08:25 – What are the top 6 things I must focus on to make 2023 the best year for SEO?
- 00:14:41 – An average practice converts only 1/3rd of new patient calls. How can you improve it?
- 00:18:51 – What can a practice owner do to get started?
Connect with Us:
Category: Dental Growth Domination Podcast