Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Is your practice’s growth potential and profitability being restricted by PPOs? It’s time to fire them!
Insurance companies hurt your cash flow and increase administrative costs, resulting in an average loss of $300K-$550K annually. PPOs might bring in patients, but every time you treat them, you give them a discount that lasts for the lifetime of their PPO plan, costing your practice in the long run.
In this episode, Jordon and Naren discuss three reasons you should consider firing PPOs. Offering your patients a membership plan instead will give them an excellent experience that keeps them returning. Don’t let PPOs hold your practice back from reaching its full potential.
- 00:01:33 – Why do you want to fire the PPOs?
- 00:02:43 – What are the pros and cons of firing the PPOs?
- 00:04:41 – What should I look at when getting rid of a PPO?
- 00:07:10 – Why do I need a Membership Plan?
- 00:11:07 – How do I grow a Membership Plan?
- 00:15:24 – What are some resources for getting rid of PPOs
Connect with Us:
Category: Dental Growth Domination Podcast