Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“Your best gifts come in the form of a struggle”-Naren Arulrajah
Born and raised in a family which adorned and insisted on the 9-5 lifestyle, young Naren was always inspired by books related to business.
After being fired from multiple jobs, Naren realized he had to find a way to establish himself financially. If not, a strong possibility of being “fired” again would cloud him, causing severe anxiety.
In the early 21st century, when the internet was new, he relentlessly researched online income, which led him to purchase a few websites; he then formed bizymoms, (a website that targeted mothers who work from home) making 50,000 dollars, barely paying bills which did not provide him profit but kept paying the staff. And, a key notable fact was, websites owned by Naren killed Google; it always appeared in the Top Google Search results and flooded with a massive amount of traffic amount which impressed popular dental practice owners, which later paved the path for the establishment of Ekwa Marketing.
In this episode, Naren shares his entrepreneurial journey, the ups and downs, and the struggles that were actually wrapped-up gifts.
Contact Naren for business advice
- 00:01:03 – Definition of entrepreneur
- 00:04.50 – Naren’s entrepreneurial journey
- 00:11.19 – Naren’s initial business
- 00:11.40 – Mindset related to business
- 00:17:25 – How did Naren get into dentistry and initiate Ekwa Marketing
- 00:22:02 – Facing Challenges and being relentless
- 00:23:24 – Advices for business owners
- 00:28:10 – Naren’s prophecy about dentistry
- 00:31:04 – Complementary marketing strategy meeting
Connect with Us:
Category: Dental Growth Domination Podcast